Sunday, January 25, 2015

The End of Semesters in UNIKL MIAT

Assalamualaikum to all readers. 

It has been a long time I didn't update my blog entry. It is almost 2 years since my last entry. I am already enter my final semesters which is Semester 8 and will be graduated this coming July 2015. I have been through all the hardships for the whole semesters in UNIKL MIAT in order to obtain my Degree in Aircraft Engineering Technology (Hons.) Mechanical. The precious moments with my classmates and batch mates shall not be forgotten. 









They are my classmates. We have been through ups and downs. InshaAllah everyone of us will become an excellent product towards industry especially aviation industry. Among of us are struggling to become Licensed Aircraft Engineer. Do pray for us. 

Alhamdulillah finally I managed to pass all my subject in Semester 7 with flying colour. 


Surely I am going to miss the environment in UNIKL MIAT. 


The place that taught me to have great determination and passion in Aircraft Engineering.

A great tribute to my beloved supervisor for helping me to finish my thesis final year project. I have been struggling to finish the report where requires me to argue a lot of things with my great supervisor. Thank you so much for your time and sacrifices for nurture me to become a good person with great determination in everything I did. 




“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —J.K. Rowling





No comments:

Post a Comment